Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2014/08/26 12:28:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.4.20 released

Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Fixed : BUILDR-688 - Disregard package-info.java files when determining if
            the Javac compiler should be run or not. Submitted by Pepijn Van
            Eeckhoudt.
  * Fixed : Work around bug/feature of jruby 1.7.13 that caches Gem::Version
            objects based on constructor parameters that causes issues with
            Buildr as we mutate the version objects through monkey patching.
  * Change: Upgrade rjb dependency to 1.4.9.
  * Change: BUILDR-701 - Update to JUnit 4.11. Submitted by
Jean-Philippe Caruana.
  * Added:  Support the 'report_level' property on findbugs addon.
  * Change: Update the findbugs addon to use the 3.0.0 version of Findbugs.
  * Change: Update the findbugs addon to use the built-in findbugs stylesheet
            to generate the html report.
  * Fixed:  Ensure that the 'source_paths' and 'extra_dependencies' properties
            in the findbugs addon does not contain arrays or nils.
  * Fixed:  Ensure that the 'single_intermediate_layout' addon removes the top
            level target and reports directories during 'clean' phase.
  * Added:  Enhance idea project generation of ejb facet by looking for ejb
            descriptors in location compatible with ejb-jars.
  * Fixed:  Ensure that the 'source_paths' property in the pmd addon does not
            contain arrays or nils.

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team