Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org> on 2003/06/08 02:47:52 UTC

Validator and Tiles

Hi, I've been through the mailing archive without success. I remember had
being used the Validator succesfully in a past; then my web developer
started to use javascript to perform the checks so we didn't put attention
to Validator any more. Now I'm using tiles for my site and would like to use
validator, as I am not a javascript expert. It seems to me that Validator
and tiles have some difficulties working together; is that correct?

It seems to me to have made all the setup correctly but when I submit the
form, nothing happens. I've also read that someone else had the same problem
with tiles + Validator working together.

If this is not the case, could I proceede to post to the mailing list my
code?

Regards,

Marco