Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2000/06/14 15:25:39 UTC

XInclude Processor Correction

Hello,

please disregard my former posting, I had an outdated version of the
XInclude processor. With the newest dev snapshot I can put the xinclude
directive anywhere in the tree, not just as child of the root node.

However, I found another thing. Regard this code:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xinclude"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<xsp:page language="java"
	xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML/xinclude">
<page>

<xinclude:include parse="xml" href="something.xml"/>

<xsp:logic>
	String foo = "it works!";
	<testingxsp><xsp:expr>foo</xsp:expr></testingxsp>
</xsp:logic>

</page>
</xsp:page>

This works fine. But if I switch the order of the PIs, xinclude stops
working (xsp still does).

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: XInclude Processor Correction

Posted by sudhi <su...@planet.net>.
Does anybody found anything for this. I am having the same problem. I
want to dynamically generate name of file to be included.
Any help would be really appreciated.
TIA
~S