Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 07:08:21 UTC

Spring in 5.0.5-SNAPSHOT

Just been busy reworking the Spring integration.

It's now simpler and cleaner; tapestry-spring can masquerade the Spring
beans as Tapestry IoC services.  I knew there was reason I had all those
interfaces (ModuleDef, ServiceDef, etc.).

It would be interesting to see how to get the integration working both ways,
so that IoC services can be injected or autowired into Spring beans.  I'll
chat with the Spring folks this week to see if there's a way.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.