Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Badge Parag-G19470 <pa...@motorola.com> on 2003/07/18 15:12:11 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTPD for windows

Hi,
I am facing a problem after installation of Apache server on windows. I am able to access the server pages from the server only but unable to access it from the other machines in the network. I don't know whether I have missed some configuration. Can anybody help me in this.

Thanks and Regards,
Parag.

RE: [users@httpd] HTTPD for windows

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.
If you use WinXP - make sure disabling any integrated firewall as well as
McAfee firewall, and McAfee AntiVirus.

Also make sure that you have: Listen 80 or Listen *:80 in your httpd.conf
file.

Next time please specify: OS, Apache version, port and ip that you are
running Apache to listen on.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com