Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Christophe Lechenne <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/15 12:06:05 UTC

Improvement

Hi,

When we look project list in a group, we can see in tab, one column "Group"
which seems useless, it could be better to print the date of last built for
this project instead, wdyt ?

Regards,
Christophe

Re: Improvement

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Olivier already fixed it with the end time but I think it would be good to add the build def description too so users will know which build def was the latest to run

Emmanuel

Re: Improvement

Posted by Christophe Lechenne <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,