Posted to user@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2010/06/27 15:27:45 UTC

Local BSP Job is now available.

Hi,

Today, I committed the LocalJobRunner and Pi estimation example. Now,
you can test by typing the following command:

1) starting bspd and zookeeper.
# bin/start-bspd.sh

2) run Pi estimation example
# bin/hama org.apache.hama.examples.PiEstimator

Enjoy!

P.S. The distributed BSP job is not ready yet, but will be done soon.
and If you have any feedback about current status/plans, Pls let me
know. Thanks.
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org

Re: Local BSP Job is now available.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Since BSP is a computing engine, it does not require HBast to run.

Thanks.

Posted by prasenjit mukherjee <pr...@gmail.com>.