Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by parthiv pradhan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/25 19:51:07 UTC

Memory problem due to extensive use of HTML components

Hi All,

In our application we have extensively used trh:tablelayout and this is
causing huge memory problem for us. In heap dump we found that the view
state is almost taking up around 1.5 MB of memory per session. It is too
late considering the deliverable to  make the UI changes. In this event we
want to override the StateManagerImpl class to save the view and state to a
Cache instead of the session. so while reading the view also we would have
to read it from the cache instead of the session.

please share your thoughts on this. Would greatly appreciate if you can
guide us through the implementation as well.

thanks

parthiv

Re: Memory problem due to extensive use of HTML components

Posted by parthiv pradhan <pa...@gmail.com>.
would appreciate if someone can guide in how to override the trinindad
satemanager to save the state and view to a external cache.
thanks

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM, parthiv pradhan <parthiv.pradhan@gmail.com

Posted by parthiv pradhan <pa...@gmail.com>.
we are using client side state saving.