Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2010/06/05 16:42:38 UTC

jetty replication quickstart

Has anyone set up a Jetty quickstart (like the Start.java that comes with
the Wicket archetype) that includes running two embedded jetty instances so
that you can test replication by switching to the other server?

I'd like to set one u and wondered if anyone already had the leg work done.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: jetty replication quickstart

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.
Wow.. If you set it up would this be a new archetype that anybody would be able to generate a project from?

D/