Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Akil Ali <Ak...@cognizant.com> on 2009/02/03 06:06:48 UTC

How to explore the data of JCR version 1.5

Iam trying to explore the contents of Jackrabbit content repository

created for the version1.5 using JCRBrowser_0.9.3_jLibraryEdition.

but i am getting the following exception.

1>Directory was previously created with a different LockFactory

instance, please pass null as the lockFactory instance and use

setlockFactory to change it.

going through the solution provided here
http://markmail.org/message/2eza2ca4m6a3lztk does not work, direcory was not
in use there was not any .Lock file associated with the repository

some time it throws

2>invalid repository configuration: repository.xml configuration

file could not be read:Connection refused: connect
Note: i am using the repository.xml specific to jackrabbit1.5

3>some time format exception for the jackrabbit

i have upload the file that i am using
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21804011/repository1.5.xml repository1.5.xml

Please help me to know what exactly is the issue.

Re: How to explore the data of JCR version 1.5

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hello Akil Ali,

the reason is, that I'am not using the latest Jackrabbit version within
the JCR Browser. But the next release is quite finished. I'm just
waiting for feedback to an Jackrabbit issue. But if it's urgent for you,
I would release the next JCR Browser version before getting this feedback.

Best regards,

Sandro