Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si> on 2007/08/10 10:25:30 UTC

RE: Roller 3.1 advnace settings

I posted a screen-shot.
http://www.winsum.ws/roller/skupno/resource/advance_settings.PNG

Roller version is 3.1, running on Tomcat 5.5 and mysql 5,

java version "1.5.0_01"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_01-b08)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_01-b08, mixed mode, sharing)

mysql  Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.8, for pc-linux (i686)
Copyright (C) 2002 MySQL AB

Boris

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Looks like an I18N problem. Perhaps we have the wrong date patter for
your locale?

What locale(s) do you have set for your user, weblog and server?

- Dave