Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 14:36:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 2.1 Release Candidate Available

Shouldn't the dependency for gora-sql point to v 0.2.1?

--
*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com
http://twitter.com/digitalpebble

Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 2.1 Release Candidate Available

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com>.
Forgot to say:
I've run the test crawl with HBase 0.90.5

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I am tempted to close this VOTE tomorrow unless there are further
objections...

I'll let this simmer away for > 12 hours.

Thank you very much
Lewis

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpebble@gmail.com

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

--
*

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien,

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks. Was trying to get a minimalistic crawl of
http://nutch.apache.org/ with MySQL but no success so far (the URL is not
being fetched). Unfortunately won't have the time to investigate this week.

The sources look good otherwise, it compiles fine but on my machine the
tests fail on TestGoraStorage with

*[Server@1a467d4]: [Thread[HSQLDB Server @1a467d4,5,main]]:
org.hsqldb.Server@1a467d4.run()/handleConnection(): *
*java.net.SocketException: Too many open files*
* at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Native Method)*
* at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:408)*
* at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:462)*
* at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:430)*