Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "jevica.arianne" <jz...@exist.com> on 2009/02/23 04:02:08 UTC

Continuum Documentation

Hi,

I have browsed through the Continuum documentation and noticed that
there are some topics that are not yet documented. I would like to work
on those, which already have been documented in Maestro
(http://www.exist.com/maestro). If permitted, I'll be submitting a patch
for the documentations in the next few days.

Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano

Re: Continuum Documentation

Posted by "jevica.arianne" <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have created issue CONTINUUM-2093. I have attached the documentation
changes patch and also included a zipped file of screens used.

Posted by "jevica.arianne" <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks much! I will be submitting the patch within this week.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi,