Posted to user@beam.apache.org by amir bahmanyari <am...@yahoo.com> on 2016/07/18 19:43:34 UTC

Value(s) that Real-Time Streaming Processing brings to different industries

Hi colleagues,we sure are so excited about what we are discussing here and love the technology. Its fun.I would like to hear your opinion on values that Real-Time Streaming Processing brings to various industries such as:- Retail- Automotive- Financial- Entertainment- Aviation- Medical related R&D- Security - Others...
Any thoughts? I appreciate your valuable time.Amir-