Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2015/01/27 13:15:53 UTC

Re: Need to execute code while uninstalling application on Karaf

What do you refer to as "installing your application" and "uninstalling
your application".
I suppose MBeans are registered when some bundles are started (not
installed).
If so, you simply need to unregister them when the bundle is stopped (not
uninstalled).

Guillaume

Posted by Prithviraj <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillaume,

Yes  as  you mentioned  we need to unregister  MBean while bundle is
getting stoped.
I want to know where i can do that configuration  so that my code for
 unregister  MBean while bundle is getting stoped.
Thanks in advance .