Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2011/12/02 23:05:03 UTC

Tests failing on trunk.

I'm seeing this fail on latest trunk:

make check TESTS="run_federation_sys_tests"

Is anyone else seeing this failure? I think it has been failing for a while now.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Tests failing on trunk.

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On 12/05/2011 05:43 AM, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 12/02/2011 10:05 PM, Alan Conway wrote:
>> I'm seeing this fail on latest trunk:
>>
>> make check TESTS="run_federation_sys_tests"
>>
>> Is anyone else seeing this failure? I think it has been failing for a
>> while now.
>
> No, its passing for me (tried a couple of different boxes). Are you seeing it
> fail all the time, or intermittently? Which tests are failing (in case that
> gives a clue)?

Hmm. Just passed for me in a new checkout. Clearly something in my environment...

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Tests failing on trunk.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.