Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Clif Flynt <cl...@cflynt.com> on 2010/10/29 05:35:50 UTC

Clif is an idiot and tclOO form.tcl

Hi,
  The problem with my '-method post' test was that I'm an idiot -
I read the docco and then put the '-method post' on the constructor,
not the 'object start' command.

  I've attached a form.tcl that uses TclOO instead of iTcl.  It's
lightly (far from fully) tested, but seems to be working for
radiobuttons, text and textarea fields.  I've made no use of the
defaults variable.  I may get time to do some testing soon, but I'm
beating on a first-pass deliverable right now.

  Clif
--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cwflynt.com ... clif@cflynt.com ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..

Re: Clif is an idiot and tclOO form.tcl

Posted by Harald Oehlmann <ha...@elmicron.de>.
Am 29.10.2010 05:35, wrote Clif Flynt:
>   I've attached a form.tcl that uses TclOO instead of iTcl.  It's
> lightly (far from fully) tested, but seems to be working for
> radiobuttons, text and textarea fields.  I've made no use of the
> defaults variable.  I may get time to do some testing soon, but I'm
> beating on a first-pass deliverable right now.

Hi Clif, Hi List,

I want to use current TCL 8.6 features with Rivet:
- TclOO instead iTCL.
- TDBC instead DIO in the session package.

Cliff provided a form package using TclOO.
Is there any other work available in this direction ?

-Harald