Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "Speelmon, Lance Day" <la...@indiana.edu> on 2009/11/13 16:19:58 UTC

build fails: Sling Atom Tag Library

I am not able to compile sling/trunk -PwithContrib.  It looks like these dependencies have disappeared from the snapshot repo.  Does anyone know what is going on with the abdera artifacts?  Thanks, L

[INFO] Building Apache Sling Atom Tag Library
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.abdera:abdera-core:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
2) org.apache.abdera:abdera-extensions-media:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
3) org.apache.abdera:abdera-extensions-opensearch:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist

Re: build fails: Sling Atom Tag Library

Posted by "Speelmon, Lance Day" <la...@indiana.edu>.
I cannot find the abdera artifacts in the apache snapshot repo any longer.  I have not checked their mailing list yet, but something must be amiss.  Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Do you need it with Contrib ?