Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by WangMike <wm...@outlook.com> on 2015/10/21 05:59:02 UTC

How to attach volume to node using portable API?

Hi,Is there example code like this:Create a volume and attach to a node.My cloud is OpenStack, but I hope I can do this using portable API.RegardsMike

Re: How to attach volume to node using portable API?

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike,

Unfortunately volumes cannot be managed using the portable abstraction yet.
There is JCLOUDS-239 [1] to track this, and there was an dev branch adding
support to several providers but it was discontinued. That branch needs to
be put up to date and finished.

I.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-239