Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Santi Saez <sa...@hostalia.com> on 2006/01/07 19:45:08 UTC

[users@httpd] php_admin_* directives in a phpSuExec environment

Hello,

Is there anyway to prevent users from modifying limits imposed by
php.ini configuration in a phpSuExec configured PHP installation??

For example in server with PHP running in a module, I use php_admin_*
directives:

php_admin_value memory_limit 40M

And users can't modify them from .htacess (php_value memory_limit
40M) or in a script: ini_set("memory_limit","40M").

This doesnt work in a phpSuExec enviroment.. I can modify those
limits with a php.ini file or with a script :-(

Is there anyway to prevent this?? Thanks

Santi Saez