Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by 장승필 <sp...@pusan.ac.kr> on 2002/06/04 07:14:25 UTC

How to rebuild Xalan DOM?

You mention that rebuild DOM in your previous answer, "Re:Some problem with
XalanElement::getElementsByTagName()". So, I wonder how i do.
You mention that 'XercesDocumentBridge::rebuildBridge()', but I don't use 'XercesDocumentBridge'.
I use 'XercesParserLiaison' and XercesDOMSupport' for parsing documents. And I use Xalan DOM
because my apps uses XSLT and XPath. So I hope your help, your comments or sample source code, etc.

void main()
{
    //Parse the document by XercesDOMSupport & XercesParseLiaison, and get Xalan DOM

    // Modify DOM

    // Rebuild DOM - How to do?

    // Any other works
}