Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sa...@in.safenet-inc.com on 2006/04/11 06:15:30 UTC

Apache crashes during load test

Hi,
	I need to get the performance and scalability figures for Apache on
linux 2.4.19. Have anybody got these? Or what test tool should I use? I need
to test HTTPS protocol.
I tried using a simple ssl client and a test module which blocks in a select
call infinetly. By running this client in a loop, I can get only 1016
simultaneous connections. After that Apache crashes with error " [alert]
(11)Resource temporarily unavailable: apr_thread_create: unable to create
worker thread".

Regards,
Satinder Singh