Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Grampa Renato, IT" <Re...@prysmiangroup.com> on 2014/06/02 11:52:47 UTC

Writer Accessibility

Good morning,

I have installed OpenOffice on a MacBook for a person with visual problems.

It seems that Mac VoiceOver and Writer do not completely work together.

I have been able to dictate a document but I cannot find a way to Listen to the keys when they are pressed as it usually happens with other writers (with text edit it works).

Could you please help?

Thank you
Renato

Email sent via mobile service

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and it for the use of the intended recipient(s). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any incorrect transmission.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please, delete it (and any copies of it) and kindly inform the sender of this e-mail by replying or going to www.prysmiangroup.com on "contact us".

All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Re: Writer Accessibility