Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by br...@iol.ie on 2002/03/13 13:52:42 UTC

Dynamic Menu?

Hi,

I'm trying to get my menu to be created dynamically by turbine.
My Menu.vm file is stored in the navigations directory, I've tried to create
a Turbine screen called Menu.java which I store in the screens directory and
which adds the dynamic content to the context to be used by Menu.vm. My problem
is that the Menu.vm doesn't seem to be picking up the data from the Menu.java
class.

Can layouts be dynamically created like this? and if yes should I be putting
the Menu.java file in the screens directory or should it be put somewhere else
like a navigations directory?

Brian.
----
http://www.iol.ie