Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Christian Cryder <ch...@enhydra.org> on 2001/09/08 06:17:48 UTC

Problem in Copy taskdef?

Looking at the Copy taskdef, it says that doFileOperations() is a good
method to override if you are trying to extend the copy function. However,
filterSets and fileUtils are both private, which makes it difficult to
extend this method (and still keep the same filtering logic).

Seems to me that these variables should be protected, not private...

Christian
Christian Cryder [christianc@enhydra.org]
Barracuda - MVC Component Framework for Webapps
http://barracuda.enhydra.org
        "What a great time to be a Geek"

RE: Problem in Copy taskdef?

Posted by Christian Cryder <ch...@enhydra.org>.