Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Cvoro, Ozrenko" <oz...@Mobility.com> on 2003/12/09 22:48:02 UTC

Blank Page while tests are running

Hi All,

I am not sure if this question was posted before, but would like to know if
anyone experienced the same problem and possible solutions around it.

We have a number of test cases developed using Cactus unit testing framework
in combination with StrutsTestCase extension to JUnit.

However the problem we are experiencing is that once the tests are running
no one can open that application in the browser. Also if tests are finished
or stopped we can't get to the application unless we reboot or redeploy the
application.

We are using WebLogic 7.0 SP2 and Cactus 1.5 (might be beta, but will
migrate to 1.5) .

Any ideas....

Thanks

Ozrenko