Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/22 01:24:23 UTC

Status of scripting language

FWIW, I've made good progress in getting the necessary functionality
into the ManifoldCF scripting language, but I'm still missing a number
of key features.  When these are ironed out I will be putting together
a site page on the script and on how to use it, with some examples.
Based on the speed of progress so far, I'd guess that all of this will
probably not be complete until after Labor Day.  I hope to cut the
first RC for the 0.3-incubating release then, if everyone else is
ready.

Thanks,
Karl