Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/19 13:27:46 UTC

what abt actions in struts2.

Hi
       what about actions in struts 2, earlier we have actios like dispatch
action,lookup action,forward actions,includeactions  can i use them here
too.

what about action cahing?where do we use this concept.how far this usefull?

can any one tell me.plz don't say look in to docs i have seen it there, but
i could not undesstand it better way.

thank you
vijay

Re: what abt actions in struts2.

Posted by vijay vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks man for your reply but i have been fallowing that..................

Posted by Deepak Kumar <de...@roseindia.net>.