Posted to mirrors@apache.org by FEUP Mirror Service <mi...@fe.up.pt> on 2017/06/06 14:59:02 UTC

New URL

Hello,

We've just finished migrating our mirror infrastructure to a new
official service by the University of Porto.

The new service is hosted on a 10 Gbps connection, available in IPv4 and
IPv6.

The urls have changed to:

http://mirrors.up.pt/pub/apache/

ftp://mirrors.up.pt/pub/apache/

rsync://mirrors.up.pt/pub/apache/

We now also have the mirror accessible via https:
https://mirrors.up.pt/pub/apache/

The old hostname is now a cname of the new one, so the old urls will
continue to work. But it would be great if you could change the mirror
listing.

The new email contact is mirrors@uporto.pt (cc'ed in this email). The
new email address was also added to the mirrors mailing list.

Thanks!

Regards,

Filipe

--
- no title specified

FILIPE CARVALHO

Infraestruturas Tecnológicas / IT infrastructures

Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, s/n 4200-465 Porto. Portugal

Telefone / Phone: +351 220 408 888

Correio-e / Email: filipec@uporto.pt <ma...@uporto.pt>