Posted to user@flume.apache.org by s ravi <sr...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/26 21:37:02 UTC

Flume src file

Hi All,
I trying to run flume commands from a file. source file Reads the
specified file and attempts to execute all of the specified commands.
from users guide. could anyone please help me how i can do that trying
to execute below command from my master

flume shell connect <host>:35873 src /usr/lib/flume/flumesriptfile

but getting below message
2011-10-26 19:34:54,231 [main] INFO conf.FlumeConfiguration: Loading
configurations from
/usr/lib/flume/conf==================================================FlumeShell
v0.9.4-cdh3u1Copyright (c) Cloudera 2010, All Rights
Reserved==================================================Type a
command to execute (hint: many commandsonly work when you are
connected to a master node)
You may connect to a master node by typing:     connect
host[:adminport=35873[:reportport=45678]]

Please help how i can run all my config commands from a text file on
flume master.........

Thanks,
Ravi...

Re: Flume src file

Posted by Mingjie Lai <mj...@gmail.com>.
 > could anyone please help me how i can do that trying
 > to execute below command from my master

flume shell -c <master-host> -s <flume-configure>

Please use ``flume shell --help'' for detail description.

Mingjie