Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com> on 2005/09/24 18:16:44 UTC

I18nTransformer is driving me crazy

[I originally posted this to the dev list by mistake... moving to the
users' list]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hi,

The I18nTransformer is giving me fits.  When I change the contents of a
message catalogue, the changes don't take affect unless I restart
Cocoon.  This is slowing my development to a crawl.  I have
<cache-at-startup> set to false.

Help!  What do I need to do to get back into "rapid development" mode
here?!?! :-)

thanks,
—ml—

Re: I18nTransformer is driving me crazy

Posted by Nouguier Olivier <ol...@wanadoo.fr>.
hi all,
 I built my own i18n transformer based on properties files with caching
option.
 It's beta code, but if somes are interested ...

http://www.orcades.net

Re: I18nTransformer is driving me crazy

Posted by Jason Johnston <co...@lojjic.net>.