Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp...@sbc.com> on 2004/03/19 18:42:32 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] clientauth =yes.

All Gurus good morning-

Please help me with this question. I have set up ssl on 5 HTTP servers and
it works fine. But now I have set up clientauth as optional .But eventually
I need to set as required .

What exactly I need to do in order to accomplish this . Is that I NEED TO
receive client cert into server personal cert or I need to so something else
so that it does not prompt client while connecting to URL.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Balanand Pinni