Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2004/07/02 18:18:49 UTC

What in the meaning of the message "warning: last-modified not specified" in RC4?

After upgrading to maven-1.0-rc4, the following message started
appearing when snapshot dependencies were being downloaded:
   warning: last-modified not specified

What does this mean?

I am seeing this message for all snapshots dependency defined in the
project.  It does not matter if the snapshot exist in my own repository
or in the ibiblio repository, like commons-naming-core-SNAPSHOT.jar.

Paul Spencer

Re: What in the meaning of the message "warning: last-modified not specified" in RC4?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Yep, that's fixed.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.