Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Akash Mishra <ak...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 15:37:14 UTC

Spark Job Stuck in on stage.

I am currently running a Spark job on Mesos. On Stages UI page, I see that *GC
Time* is too much for each task. 16.2hr in 18.2hr Duration.

Please see attached pic

[image: Inline image 1]

Does this means that there are lots of Garbage Collection with are
happening and hence the job are stuck and not able to complete.

Akash Mishra.

"Its not our abilities that make us, but our decisions."--Albus Dumbledore

Re: Spark Job Stuck in on stage.

Posted by Akash Mishra <ak...@gmail.com>.
PFA executor List.

[image: Inline image 2]