Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/18 12:16:59 UTC

Samples

Folks

I've been looking at the samples and getting started for M1.

Can I suggest the following changes:

1) I have updated the build.xml for the samples\userguide, so that it builds
and runs them. Maybe we can extend this to the depr_mediator so that we
don't need a samples.jar
so
2) can we delete samples.jar. I don't know why we would package samples as a
JAR... seems like they should just be src\

3) currently we have samples\samples\depr_mediator. That seems like
overkill.

so
4) can we have samples\src --> basic samples (first run)
                       samples\build.xml --> builds and runs these samples
                       samples\deprecation_mediator\src --> code
                       samples\deprecation_mediator\build.xml --> builds and
runs this sample

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle