Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bi...@yahoo.fr on 2006/10/26 12:18:37 UTC

Reload MessageResources

Hello,

I'm developing a struts (1.2) application and wanted to add some administration tasks. One that I'd like to have is the possibility to reload MessageResources.
I already defined my own MessageResourcesFactory and PropertyMessageResources but I can't figure out how to implement the reload method ?
Any suggestions or examples how to do this ?

Thanks

---------------------------------

Re: Reload MessageResources

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
biocore5-strutsting@yahoo.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm developing a struts (1.2) application and wanted to add some administration tasks. One that I'd like to have is the possibility to reload MessageResources.
> I already defined my own MessageResourcesFactory and PropertyMessageResources but I can't figure out how to implement the reload method ?
> Any suggestions or examples how to do this ?

That would seem to depend on how you've implemented
MessageResourcesFactory and MessageResources... But simply put, you
would need to create an action that calls your factory's reload() or
clearCache() or whatever method.

L.