Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Artem Ervits <db...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/16 01:37:02 UTC

Extended attributes

Hello all, I'm trying to extend FS action functionality to extended
attributes and I realized that this functionality is not exposed in Hadoop
2.4. All major distros moved to 2.6.1 at the least, what are the plans to
migrate these libraries?

Re: Extended attributes

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Peter, I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2780
and submitted a patch. Not sure if there's anything else I need to add?

Re: Extended attributes

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Extended attributes

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.