Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lee Pollington <ma...@leepollington.net> on 2003/03/17 17:43:33 UTC

Cant get an exception

Hi,

I have built my own generator, using the tutorials. I can get it to work in
a test harness and it produces a well-formed set of SAX events. However once
inside cocoon, I get nothing, just an empty HTML page. I have recreated the
cocoon libraries environment on the command line and it works. A simple
helloworld generator works, so I am deploying OK, nothing in the error logs.
Apart from attatching a debugger to the VM, I am at a loss as where to go
from here.

If you have a strategy for this, please let me know.

tia,
Lee

Re: Cant get an exception

Posted by Charles Yates <ce...@stanford.edu>.
Lionel Crine wrote:

> I tried the log transformer but it write the getLogger.debug()
> statements in a file ?

Sorry, I was referrring to putting that statement in your generator at
strategic points like:

public void generate() {
     getLogger().debug("generate()");
}