Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Chetan Nayak <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/20 20:30:45 UTC

Logging Problem with IBATIS

       I used to use IBATIS logging to print out my log statements ,after a
while i stareted using Oracle Xml Type Handler ,This is a custom type
handler writtent to manage XMLType datatype ,when i do this my logging fails
so does my query .
The error i get is ,The result returned is not a valid oracleResultSet()
,When i searched forum's i got to know that IBATIS uses the connection
object for logging and so when it executes the getResult() method ,It gives
a proxy object instead of the actual oracle Result set.
Can anyone help me to resolve this issue please ,I want to use logging as
well as custom type handler.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Chetan

Re: Logging Problem with IBATIS

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Look here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg06898.html

You'll get a different class depending on whether logging is enabled or
not.  You will need to use introspection to determine if you are getting the
proxy class, and then pulled the proxied resultSet out if you are.

Jeff Butler