Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2007/05/03 00:26:47 UTC

I get this error periodically: SEVERE: Failed to parse URI: null

I see something else that I can't explain in version 4.1.1. For some reason I
get this error periodically but I never saw it in 4.1.0. I am not sure where
it is coming from and it doesn't seem to be consistent. I can run my
application and it sometimes will produce the following message and other
times it would be normal. I have only seen it occur in the beginning of my
program when I setup subscriptions. Any ideas on what this could mean? (I
know the JMS URL is not null) Maybe some race condition?

May 2, 2007 6:16:10 PM
org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport add
SEVERE: Failed to parse URI: null