Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2016/07/05 20:16:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Establishing PPMC

It occurs to me that we haven't actually made it a point to clarify who the
PPMC members are. However, we'll need a PPMC established in order to vote
on releases, before calling a vote on the general@incubator list for IPMC
voting.

I think the PPMC should consist of those on the initial proposal. I believe
this makes sense, since these are the folks who were bootstrapped into the
private@fluo mailing list.

Additionally, I think it makes sense (and is simpler all around, if we
treat PMC == committers).

Re: [DISCUSS] Establishing PPMC

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Seems like there's consensus, so I'll do a PR to update the title on the
people page to PPMC/Committers.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
+1