Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by jo...@gmail.com on 2009/10/19 21:06:04 UTC

Re: [SHINDIG-1199] OpenSocialI18NGadgetRewriter's creation of JsLibrary should be consistent with JsFeat

http://codereview.appspot.com/135048/diff/1/2
File
java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/render/OpenSocialI18NGadgetRewriter.java
(right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/135048/diff/1/2#newcode79
Line 79: JsLibrary numberConstants =
createJsLibrary(JsLibrary.Type.RESOURCE,
To me this isn't injected so much as overridable. Actual injection would
make sense to me: make createJsLibrary in JsFeatureLoader public, then
@Inject the JsFeatureLoader here.

The downside of this is that JsFeatureLoader wasn't really designed from
the start to be @Injectable... but that will have to be cleaned up later
anyway.

http://codereview.appspot.com/135048