Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Srinivasulu <sr...@cognizant.com> on 2008/10/30 08:58:09 UTC

Reg Download Embedded Resources

Hi ,

I need to Load Test on application by downloading all embedded resources.
When I check the Download Embedded resources in the Http Sampler the request
is failing.
When i checked the sub request in the view result tree all the embedded
resources are failing.

When manually checked the embedded resources url looks like
http://server/icons/logo.gif

But the JMeter is trying to get the embedded resources url as
http://server/../../icons/logo.gif

Here i given only one request, likethis there are 32 requests which are
going in similar manner.

Can anyone suggest how to get the correct embedded resources.

Thanks for replies in advance.

Thanks,
Srinivasulu.N

Re: Reg Download Embedded Resources

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30/10/2008, Srinivasulu <sr...@cognizant.com> wrote:

>  Hi ,
>
>  I need to Load Test on application by downloading all embedded resources.
>  When I check the Download Embedded resources in the Http Sampler the request
>  is failing.
>  When i checked the sub request in the view result tree all the embedded
>  resources are failing.
>
>  When manually checked the embedded resources url looks like
>  http://server/icons/logo.gif
>
>  But the JMeter is trying to get the embedded resources url as
>  http://server/../../icons/logo.gif
>
>  Here i given only one request, likethis there are 32 requests which are
>  going in similar manner.
>
>  Can anyone suggest how to get the correct embedded resources.
>
>  Thanks for replies in advance.

Which version of JMeter are you using?
If not 2.3.2, please try with that.

Can you post a link to the page you are having problems with?