Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Deblauwe, Wim" <wi...@barco.com> on 2005/03/22 09:14:20 UTC

Multiple output targets

Hi,

we are converting to maven for our whole build process, not only for java
modules, but also for dlls. I currently export a .mak file from Visual
Studio and call this via a bat file from a custom goal in maven. I also
created a custom install/deploy goal:

 <goal name="cmodule:build:release:install" description="Install a Release
version on the local repository">
  <attainGoal name="cmodule:build:release"/>
  <copy
todir="${maven.repo.local}/${pom.groupId}/${maven.multiproject.type}s/${pom.
currentVersion}">
   <fileset dir="${maven.build.dir}/Release">
    <include name="*.${maven.multiproject.type}"/>
   </fileset>
  </copy>
 </goal>

This is all very nice, but now I need to get the dll and the lib file in the
repository. I can ofcourse write some custom ant to copy also the .lib, but
then I can no longer make use of the ${maven.multiproject.type}, since only
1 type should be in there. How have others solved this problem or am I all
alone at trying to do this? Any recommendations?

regards,

Wim

Ing. Wim Deblauwe
Software Development Engineer

BarcoView - Medical Imaging Systems
President Kennedypark 35
B-8500 Kortrijk, Belgium
Tel. +32 56 233 985 Fax +32 56 233 457
www.barco.com <http://www.barco.com/>
wim.deblauwe@barco.com <ma...@barco.com>

- - - - - - - DISCLAIMER- - - - - - - -
Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or
attachments is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the
company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
information, nor does it accept liablility for any delays. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message. Thank you.

Re: Multiple output targets

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
btw, makesure to take advantave of maven-artifact-plugin
rather than writing your own custom ant code

-Dan

Re: Multiple output targets

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.