Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2018/02/13 21:02:35 UTC

Location Sequence ID Is Not in Order

Team - Our warehouse is labeled

B-6L-1-A-5 which is Area-Aisle-Section-Level-Position

6L is aisle 6 left side and we have a 6R on the right side.  The idea is
the picker walks up one side of the aisle and then back up the other
side of the aisle.

I noticed that based on this naming convention the system is not putting
the location sequence ID in the correct order for proper picking in the
warehouse.

Is there a way to update the sequence that the system uses for picks if
the location sequence ID is not correct?

Thanks,

James

Re: Location Sequence ID Is Not in Order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I'd look in to getPickAndPackReportInfo service (Minilang)

HTH

Jacques