Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/06/02 06:01:42 UTC

JUnit @RunWith

Looks like we could do some really cool things with this annotation.
Could wrap all the bootstrapping and test case injection into one test
runner and have people annotate their test.

http://junit.org/apidocs/org/junit/runner/RunWith.html

-David

Re: JUnit @RunWith

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Great idea!

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: JUnit @RunWith

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 6:01 AM, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:
> Looks like we could do some really cool things with this annotation.  Could
> wrap all the bootstrapping and test case injection into one test runner and
> have people annotate their test.
>
> http://junit.org/apidocs/org/junit/runner/RunWith.html

You working on it? It looks interesting.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski