Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BocaJim <ji...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/31 02:53:59 UTC

Questions about custom ActiveMQ plugin...

Hello,

I am trying to make a plugin for the ActiveMQ broker.  I implemented 2
classes, one that implements BrokerPlugin, and one that extends
BrokerFilter.

The java code was "easy", but now I'm trying to make a JAR file that can be
loaded by activemq.

I'm not a spring expert, nor a maven expert, so I could use a some help
pointing me in the right direction.

- Am I missing some special steps when making the JAR file?
- Should I be adding a <Plugin> element to the activemq.xml or a <Bean>
element?
- What else don't I know?

Re: Questions about custom ActiveMQ plugin...

Posted by BocaJim <ji...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind!  Always helps to search before posting!

Self-answered.