Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Rolf Schumacher <ro...@august.de> on 2015/06/30 08:45:59 UTC

Authenticated by no Access

Dear JSPWiki Professionals

After a fresh installation of JSPWiki on tomcat8, I tried to restrict
the usage to a closed group by changing jspwiki.policy (as recommended
by Xiaoming).
Now I get the login page, login in, but did not reach the Main page. The
login page just refreshes.
jspwiki-logging.log tells me, that I am authenticated but have no
access.

Can you help me to find the reason?
I pasted the jspwiki.policy here:
http://paste.siduction.org/20150629120129
I pasted the debugging log here: paste.siduction.org/20150630063724

--
Viele Grüße, Best Regards

Rolf Schumacher

Re: Authenticated by no Access

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rolf,

can't have a deep look at it right now, but seems the policy file has a
typo:
grant principal org.apache.wiki.auth.authorize.Role "Authenticated" {
    permission org.apache.wiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*",
"view,"modify,rename";
[...]

should be:
grant principal org.apache.wiki.auth.authorize.Role "Authenticated" {
    permission org.apache.wiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*",
"view,modify,rename";
[...]

Also, some permissions imply others, so:
grant principal org.apache.wiki.auth.authorize.Role "Authenticated" {
    permission org.apache.wiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*",
"view,modify,rename";
[...]

is the same as:
grant principal org.apache.wiki.auth.authorize.Role "Authenticated" {
    permission org.apache.wiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission "*:*",
"rename";
[...]

and also:
permission org.apache.wiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"createPages,createGroups";

could be written as:
permission org.apache.wiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
"createGroups";

As for the issue itself, I've found is easier for me start with no
permissions and proceed incrementally, following the example section at
[#1] and tweaking it according to my needs

HTH,
juan pablo

[#1]:
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Wiki.Admin.Security#section-Wiki.Admin.Security-ModifyingTheDefaultSecurityPolicy

Posted by Xiaoming Yang <xi...@ctsu.ox.ac.uk>.
Hi Rolf,

one difference I can see now is you use tomcat, and I use glassfish. I don't know if this causes your problem.

Regards,

Xiaoming