Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Nortje, Andrew" <an...@ccsc.com> on 2002/03/13 20:59:07 UTC

RE: Soap Client Test Error

I think you may have some jar's missing in the server class path.

Posted by Hong Jin <ho...@yahoo.com>.
I think I have all the jar files necessary in the
server class path including (xerces.jar 1.4.4,
soap.jar 2.2, mail.jar, activation.jar and xerces.jar
is the first one in the classpath) and I did the
server test with no error.

http://mail.yahoo.com/

RE: Soap Client Test Error

Posted by Hong Jin <ho...@yahoo.com>.