Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Avilash Kumar <av...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 18:58:45 UTC

INTEGRATION OF NUTCH AND SOLR

Hi,
I followed the tutorial on the Nutch Website.
I am using Nutch 1.6 with Solr 3.6.
Everything went well till the end but when I searched passed a query.
It gave me no results.
Need help.

Thanx and regards
Avilash

Re: INTEGRATION OF NUTCH AND SOLR

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Avilash,
It is extremely difficult to comment here.
We need information on whats actually happening. Your description is a bit
of a black box. Can you please look in hadoop.log and solr logs as well.
THIS WIll give you an indication of how many documents are/were written
down to Solr.
thank you

--
*Lewis*